AR Blog - News
Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado participated this week on the Scotiabank Giller Prize ceremony, that each year highlights the best of her country's literature. She presented Half-Blood Blues, the book written by Esi Edugyan, the winning nominee. The story, that Nelly called "a beautiful song conceived in prose" that consumed her when reading it, follows 3 black musicians from 1940's Berlin to an occupied France in their journey to evade the nazis.
July 2nd will be a very exciting day for Europe and especially Portugal, Nelly will be part of the Lisbon Delta Tejo Festival. Her fans are counting down the days for this big day to come, as some of the fanclubs in different countries like Spain, France and Portugal, came together to meet and greet Nelly! So for now all they are doing is learning and practicing her songs to sing with her on this great day. For more information, please visit www.nellyfurtado.com or www.facebook.com/nellyfurtado
- Twitter releases analytics
- NELLY FURTADO RELEASES "BIG HOOPS (THE BIGGER THE BETTER)"
- EVITA CAST MEETS THE PRESS
- Juanes Releases His New Song With A Video-Lyric
- Luis Enrique wins Premio Lo Nuestro for "Tropical Salsa Artista Del Año"
- Paulina Rubio #1 Billboard
- Nelly Furtado announced details of new album
- Jaime Kohen Success Story
- Duina del Mar at the 2011 Telethon
- Misi Baby Spa celebrates christmas