AR Blog - News
In early October Avaya acquired the Spanish company of Unified Communications (UC) security solutions, its competitor in that country, Sipera. This acquisition was made to provide its customers with solutions in terms of management, development and maintenance of security with greater agility.
It seeks to strengthen its portfolio of Unified Communications and Contact Center environments by adding a set of features of enterprise-class Session Border Control (SBC) capabilities, aimed at connections of SIP trunking, since Sipera counts with these functionality systems and a wide range of security applications of Unified Communications.
Sipera has a broad portfolio of security technologies that easily adapt to the architecture of Avaya Aura unified communications. This combination results in VoIP communications, SIP, video conferencing, cloud communications, instant messaging and collaboration tools for employees, regardless of where they are and whether they are using commercial or personal computers
- Twitter releases analytics
- NELLY FURTADO RELEASES "BIG HOOPS (THE BIGGER THE BETTER)"
- EVITA CAST MEETS THE PRESS
- Juanes Releases His New Song With A Video-Lyric
- Luis Enrique wins Premio Lo Nuestro for "Tropical Salsa Artista Del Año"
- Paulina Rubio #1 Billboard
- Nelly Furtado announced details of new album
- Jaime Kohen Success Story
- Duina del Mar at the 2011 Telethon
- Misi Baby Spa celebrates christmas